Certain data may be collected by “cookies”, which are temporary internet files placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser. This allows us to collect information such as time spent on our website and the pages visited. This information is held anonymously.
Third Party Cookies in embedded content on this Website’s pages:
To make your experience visiting the Kenniston and Associates Ltd website as simple and convenient as possible we place small data files known as "cookies" on your computer. This practice is used by many websites.
What are cookies?
Cookies are created when your browser loads the website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. Cookies are stored on your device for various periods of time, from as short time as the duration of your browsing session to several months.
Every time you come back to the website, the browser retrieves and sends cookies to the server, which helps to improve your experience of the website by:
Remembering settings, so you don't have to re-enter them every time you visit
Remembering your last properties and searches, helping you to keep on top of new listings
Measuring use of the website so that we can see where we can improve
You can manage and/or delete these small files from your device, but please be aware that this will limit the functionality that we are able to offer to you.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, please visit AboutCookies.org.
What cookies do we use?
Strictly necessary cookies allow you to log into your account and view account details without a need to log in again every time you navigate to subsequent page.
kenniston_session - Stores information about whether you are logged in into your account or not.
visit_secure_token (session) - Stores information necessary to access your account.
Kenniston and Associates is commited to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
How we get information about you
We may collect and process the following data about you as follows:
Information you give us:
You may give us information about you by completing forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, title, date of birth, address, email address, phone number or other contact information, financial details, and the records and contents of any correspondance and communications you have with usor any feedback which you leave for us.
Information we receive from other sources:
We also work with third parties (such as Zoopla and other Letting Agents) and may receive information about you from them.
Information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you.
How we use your information
How we will use information you give us:
- To contact you
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services which you request from us
- To provide customer support
- We do not share personal information wth third parties except as necessary to carry out our business or your request or as required by law or other legal processes, and we never sell your personal information.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected thrid parties:
- Suppliers and Sub-Contractors should they need to attend the tenanted property to carry out works
- Information may be sent to the DPS (Deposit Protection Scheme) where deposits are held through the duration of the tenancy.
Where we store your information
By using our website, or otherwise submitting your personal information to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Kenniston and Associates Ltd will take responsible steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Once we have received your information we will use strict proceedures and security features to prevent any unauthorised access. Unfortuately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk and you agree that we will not be liable for any breach of security unless it has been proved that we have been negligent.
Your information will be held for at least six years for legal, regulatory and accounting purposes.
Access to Your Information
You have rights to the following information:
- The purpose(s) for which we are processing your information
- The categories of personal information we hold about you
- The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed
- The period for which we will store your information
You have the following additional rights:
- To a copy of the information we hold about you.
- To rectification or restriction of the way in which we are processing your information
- To erasure of your personal information provided it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected; or where there is no legal basis for Kenniston processing it.
You can exercsie any of these rights at any time by writing to Kenniston and Associates Ltd, The Strawberry Tree, Cavendish Road, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0JT or by emailing email@example.com. We may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs.
If you are not satisfied about the way in which your information is handled you have the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Rectifying or Updating your information
You must ensure that any information you provide to us is correct and complete. You can ask us to rectify or update your personal information at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.